Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 28th December 2023
- Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Your personal details and account will be held with us until you are no longer a customer and have your account terminated.
- When you sign up to our service you will be given a username, you can login in with both username/email to access our service.
- You must be over the age of 18 to create an account with us, having valid identification and a credit card or debit card with matching names. It also applies to any product or service we offer to you and we reserve the rights to terminate or suspend your account while declining any order you have made if we determine you are not abiding by all of the above.
- Out of stock product…
- Orders that contain Tobacco and Alcohol will require a valid credit or debit card on purchase to determine if you are over 18 years of age. Identification must be shown at doorstep to our drivers and the names must match on the credit or debit card used to place the order and the name on the identification card.
- When you have placed an order on the website we will confirm your order by sending an email to the email address you have provided to use when you signed up. This email will show your order ID, product details, and pricing.
- Our terms and conditions apply at all time, once you order is place we will try out best to deliver within the time range given.
- If you have entered any incorrect information/details or have not received any order confirmation email then you must contact us so we can update your details and provide you with a solution.
- If you have placed an order but have not received and order confirmation, do not attempt to place another order until we can confirm your original order has been placed and we will forward you your order confirmation email.
- KwikDrop cannot be held responsible if you enter any information incorrectly or do not receive any important emails from us due to your email service provider. Please be sure to always check your Spam folder and if you wish to contact us directly for support we can be reached at [email protected]. We will try our best to contact you back straight away once we have received your email.
- As it stands currently our delivery charges are:
- Free delivery on orders over £20* (Excluding Tobacco)
- Standard delivery: £4.99
- We are currently only delivering in Bradford, please browse our postcode areas below. Our standard delivery charges apply to all the areas we deliver too. It is in our pipeline to expand to further destinations so all delivery charges may be subject to change.
- We aim to delivery your order to you within 45 minutes of time frame when the order was placed.
*Your cart must contain £20 worth of all categories we offer except for Tobacco, once your cart has reach £20 worth of non Tobacco products then Tobacco can be included and brought on top and you will be eligible for free delivery. Orders cannot be placed if your cart is over £20 consisting of only Tobacco, you will not be eligible for free delivery. You can mix and match any categories ranging from Drinks, Food Cupboard, Frozen Food, Latest Offers, Alcohol etc. but not any Tobacco products (including any Tobacco products in latest offers) until you have reached the minimum of £20 consisting of all the categories but Tobacco products.
Postal Areas: BD1, BD2, BD3, BD4, BD5, BD6, BD7, BD8, BD9, BD10, BD11, BD12, BD13, BD14, BD15, BD17, BD18, BD19
Pricing and Promotions
- In the event that a product(s) are out of stock, we will either provide a close alternative or will process a refund back to the original credit/debit card that was used for the order in the next 3 – 5 days.
- If you are unhappy with a product, it can be returned in-store and can be either exchanged or refunded also providing us with your invoice. The product must be unused in it’s original packaging, if a product cannot be returned instore the customer will be liable for return cost of the product.
- The amount that will be refunded is the original cost of the product excluding the original delivery cost.
- Reviews can only left by verified users who are registered to our service.
- Reviews can only be left when a registered user has placed an order and then may review the products they have ordered.
- When a user leaves a review on a product they have purchased, it will be approved first by admins before it is published to the site.
- Reviews must be ethical and not contain any foul language, any reviews found to contain any of these will be removed and actions will be taken.
- The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of [wpautoterms company_name] and its licensors.
- This website is operated by KwikDrop Online, our registered office is located at 121 Southfield Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD5 9HQ. Company registration: …
Links To Other Web Sites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by [wpautoterms company_name].
- [wpautoterms company_name] has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that [wpautoterms company_name] shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We can be reached by email, at [email protected]